The ETCNet2 DMX Node provides a way to either input or output DMX from a Net2 Network system. The node can also be used in a Net1 system similar to an RIU.
This item has been listed by a member of our worldwide community. Buying a brokered item like this is the perfect way to purchase hard to find equipment at a great price. All brokered item sales include a 48 hour quality inspection window. Once the item arrives, just let us know if you are unsatisfied- your purchase is guaranteed by UsedLighting.com!
- Power to integrate multiple ETC lighting-control devices over a single cable on a single network
- ETCNet2 systems integration delivers the power to share and prioritize control throughout the network for over 32,000 DMX values
- ETCNet2 gives a venue the flexibility to expand and upgrade a networked system with ease
- Utilizing Ethernet protocols and Cat5 standards simplifies installation, maintenance and troubleshooting by applying one recognized network standard
Thinking of renting instead of purchasing? 4Wall Entertainment Lighting is a national leader in entertainment and theatrical lighting rentals. We feature five nationwide locations- Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Nashville, New York, and Washington DC- that provide lighting and rigging solutions for projects of any size. Request a rental quote on this item now and receive a response within one business day.
- (1) ETCNet2 Four Port DMX Node
All shipping, insurance, and freight handling charges are the responsibility of buyer and are not included in the purchase price.
See what customers are saying about us.