No other lens tube offers such optical brilliance. Source Four's revolutionary technology gives you a clean white beam for unequaled imaging, crisp pattern projection, and a bright, even field.
ETC Source 4 offers a variety of interchangeable lens tubes with various field angles. Choose between 50, 36, 26, and 19 degree lens tubes. These tubes are painted white, not powder coated.
Why buy from UsedLighting.com? Our owned inventory is made up of rental equipment from our parent company, 4Wall Entertainment. As a national leader in event rentals, 4Wall gear is constantly maintained by certified technicians. With seven nationwide locations, you can rest assured your purchase from UsedLighting.com is backed by unparallelled warranties and exceptional customer service.
- Rugged die cast aluminum construction
- Two accessory slots and a top mounted, gel frame retainer
- Wide accessory slot with sliding cover for motorized pattern devices or optional iris
- Re-optimized optical system for improved photometric performance and field uniformity
- Projector-quality, high contrast dual aspheric lenses
- Superior optical glass with advanced AR coatings
- Provides crisp edge definition and high gobo contrast
- Beam edge continually adjustable hard-to-soft
Thinking of renting instead of purchasing? 4Wall Entertainment Lighting is a national leader in entertainment and theatrical lighting rentals. We feature five nationwide locations- Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Nashville, New York, and Washington DC- that provide lighting and rigging solutions for projects of any size. Request a rental quote on this item now and receive a response within one business day.
- (1) ETC Source Four 70 Degree Lens Tube - Painted White
All shipping, insurance, and freight handling charges are the responsibility of buyer and are not included in the purchase price.