200 PSI, 4.5 Gallon Compressor for Confetti Cannon
Why buy from UsedLighting.com? Our owned inventory is made up of rental equipment from our parent company, 4Wall Entertainment. As a national leader in event rentals, 4Wall gear is constantly maintained by certified technicians. With seven nationwide locations, you can rest assured your purchase from UsedLighting.com is backed by unparallelled warranties and exceptional customer service.
- 200 PSI max tank storage pressure
- 5.0 SCFM at 90 PSI allows the compressor to recover quickly after its initial tank charge is exhausted
- Vertical stand feature and collapsible handle allows a user to save space by transporting or storing the compressor in a vertical position
- Low operational noise level for a quieter work environment
- 10" non-flat foam tires allow for easy transportation around the jobsite
- Efficient high pressure technology allows for longer pump and motor life
- Oil free, maintenance free pump for convenient use
- Efficient high pressure motor allows the compressor to be run with an extension cord (12 Ga. or heavier, 50 ft. or less) due to consistent amp draw requirement of the compressor
- High flow coupler allows for maximum performance
- Metal console panel provides a display area as well as protects the gauges, couplers, and regulator
- 2 inch gauges allow for an easy to read surface
Thinking of renting instead of purchasing? 4Wall Entertainment Lighting is a national leader in entertainment and theatrical lighting rentals. We feature five nationwide locations- Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Nashville, New York, and Washington DC- that provide lighting and rigging solutions for projects of any size. Request a rental quote on this item now and receive a response within one business day.
- (1) Air Compressor for Confetti Cannon
All shipping, insurance, and freight handling charges are the responsibility of buyer and are not included in the purchase price.
See what customers are saying about us.