The Pathport VIA10 is a 10 port + 1 layer 2/3 gigabit network switch with a host of industry specific features. The front panel LCD and encoder knob, a feature not found even on enterprise switches, provide easy configuration and status review without the need of a computer link or a web browser.
IP addresses are quickly set without need of a serial connection or web browser, removing a common stumbling block when setting up a network. A rear-mounted SFP port acts as a 1GB fiber port (requires user-provided mini-GBIC connector).
Why buy from UsedLighting.com? Our owned inventory is made up of rental equipment from our parent company, 4Wall Entertainment. As a national leader in event rentals, 4Wall gear is constantly maintained by certified technicians. With seven nationwide locations, you can rest assured your purchase from UsedLighting.com is backed by unparallelled warranties and exceptional customer service.
- Front panel LCD and encoder knob allow easy status review and configuration
- IP settings configurable from front panel
- Link speed, duplex, PoE status including power draw and more are reported
- Force link mode allows user to determine communication speed
- Display all connected Pathport devices, including device's name, IP settings, MAC address
- VLAN configuation and review from the front panel
Thinking of renting instead of purchasing? 4Wall Entertainment Lighting is a national leader in entertainment and theatrical lighting rentals. We feature five nationwide locations- Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Nashville, New York, and Washington DC- that provide lighting and rigging solutions for projects of any size. Request a rental quote on this item now and receive a response within one business day.
- (1) Pathport VIA10 Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- (1) Power Cord
All shipping, insurance, and freight handling charges are the responsibility of buyer and are not included in the purchase price.
See what customers are saying about us.