The sound could be absorbed tremendously. Thus, the machine can be used in fields of operation where any sound is undesirable. Due to the efficient fan, the haze can be distributed in the room quickly. A replaceable filter protects the fan against dirt.
With its variable output - whereas the haze density and also the output can be varied - the machine can be used in many fields: Any desired effect - from the finest mist to a thick haze, similar to fog - can be achieved. Therefore the machine is able to fill small and big rooms or halls with a constant haze, creating the right atmosphere and excellently supporting lighting effects.
Why buy from UsedLighting.com? Our owned inventory is made up of rental equipment from our parent company, 4Wall Entertainment. As a national leader in event rentals, 4Wall gear is constantly maintained by certified technicians. With seven nationwide locations, you can rest assured your purchase from UsedLighting.com is backed by unparallelled warranties and exceptional customer service.
- Minimal warm up time of only 60 seconds
- Minimal noise
- Pump and fan adjustable separately in 99 steps, therefore variable output (from the finest mist to a thick haze, similar to fog)
- Internal fan ensures quick and homogen distribution
- DMX as standard, analog (0-10V) and stand-alone running
- Control of the pump, fan and the adjusting of the DMX start address is achieved with buttons
- Internal Timer
- Haze-Density Control System
- Minimal fluid consumption (2l canister guarantees up to 50 hours continuous output)
Thinking of renting instead of purchasing? 4Wall Entertainment Lighting is a national leader in entertainment and theatrical lighting rentals. We feature five nationwide locations- Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Nashville, New York, and Washington DC- that provide lighting and rigging solutions for projects of any size. Request a rental quote on this item now and receive a response within one business day.
- (1) Unique 2 Hazer
- (1) Power Cord
All shipping, insurance, and freight handling charges are the responsibility of buyer and are not included in the purchase price.