Designed for theatrical productions and entertainment events, the Genie Super Tower telescopes lighting, sound systems and scenery weighing up to 800 lbs (363 kg) and can lift to heights up to 26 ft .5 in (7.94 m). In addition, the standard flat black anodized finish blends in so well backstage, it’s virtually unnoticeable to the audience.
***Please call or email for freight quote. Toll Free 1 (877) 789-8167 or email@example.com***
Easy Transport and Storage: The compact stowed position makes the Super Tower easy to move through doors and load on trucks with no bulky base to get in the way.
Quick, Simple Setup: Just install the outriggers and set the leveling jacks.
Why buy from UsedLighting.com? Our owned inventory is made up of rental equipment from our parent company, 4Wall Entertainment. As a national leader in event rentals, 4Wall gear is constantly maintained by certified technicians. With five nationwide locations, you can rest assured your purchase from UsedLighting.com is backed by unparallelled warranties and exceptional customer service.
- 26 ft .5 in (7.94 m) maximum lifting height
- Up to 650 lb (295 kg) load capacity
- Use as a single unit, or two or more can be
- used together to support trusses
- Portable and compact design
- Lightweight, durable aluminum construction
- Single-door access
- Easy set-up with no tools required
- Durable steel forks
- Hand winch locks in place when handle is released
- Easy to transport—no bulky base
- Hold-down mechanism secures carriage during transport
- One-speed manual winch
- Reversible winch handle for easy storage
Thinking of renting instead of purchasing? 4Wall Entertainment Lighting is a national leader in entertainment and theatrical lighting rentals. We feature five nationwide locations- Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Nashville, New York, and Washington DC- that provide lighting and rigging solutions for projects of any size. Request a rental quote on this item now and receive a response within one business day.
- (1) Genie Super Tower Lift ST-25
All shipping, insurance, and freight handling charges are the responsibility of buyer and are not included in the purchase price.