This package is for 3 High End Studio Color 575 fixtures and 2 dual road cases. The fixtures have recently been cleaned, tested, and teched by our certified technicians. They have some wear and tear on them as shown in the pictures. They come with a 30 day warranty.
Studio Color 575 is the optimum wash light for powerful color mixing and beam shaping. This fixture offers a full designer’s palette, including virtually unlimited color selection, dimming, strobe and shutter, variable beam-shaping, variable frosting, and precision positioning. Its quiet, convection cooling has established it as a favorite among theatre designers. This amazing combination of features has made the Studio Color 575 a staple of the entertainment industry.
Why buy from UsedLighting.com? Our owned inventory is made up of rental equipment from our parent company, 4Wall Entertainment. As a national leader in event rentals, 4Wall gear is constantly maintained by certified technicians. With five nationwide locations, you can rest assured your purchase from UsedLighting.com is backed by unparallelled warranties and exceptional customer service.
- CMY color mixing system
- Color wheel with five replaceable colors, including one CTO color corrector and one open position
- Two effects wheels with beam-shaping - one wheel with frost and one with wide-angle lens
- Variable frost
- Variable strobe
- Selectable beam angle (8 to 22)
- Full optical dimming and fade to black
- Optical encoders automatically correct head position if manually moved
- High-resolution microstepping motor control for smooth motion at all speeds
- Stunningly fast, smooth, and quiet yoke movement using proprietary multi-phase technology
- Computer-designed optical components for maximum light efficiency
- Performance-oriented exterior design prevents stray light scatter
- Easy lamp replacement
- Convection cooled for quiet, fanless operation via integrated heatsink and reflector combination
- 3-pin XLR connector
- 370 pan and 240 tilt movement
- Operates on DMX control
- Occupies 16 DMX channels in standard protocol
- Quick lamp ignition
- Auto-switching power supply
- Power factor correction
- Power Consumption: 700W max.; 100V - 240V, 50/60Hz
Thinking of renting instead of purchasing? 4Wall Entertainment Lighting is a national leader in entertainment and theatrical lighting rentals. We feature five nationwide locations- Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Nashville, New York, and Washington DC- that provide lighting and rigging solutions for projects of any size. Request a rental quote on this item now and receive a response within one business day.
- (3) Studio Color 575
- (2) Dual Road Cases
All shipping, insurance, and freight handling charges are the responsibility of buyer and are not included in the purchase price.