This Extron CrossPoint 300 128 is in good working condition.
The Extron CrossPoint 300 128 Series is designed to route wideband RGBHV and stereo audio signals. Both 12x8 matrix switchers feature 300 MHz (-3 dB) bandwidth, fully loaded, and are also fully compatible with RGBS, RGsB, HDTV, component video, S-video, and composite video signals. The CrossPoint 300 128 includes Extron's ADSP - Advanced Digital Sync Processing technology, an all-digital process that corrects and restores the sync signal as it passes through the switcher. First, ADSP restores sync to TTL levels, 5.0 V p-p, ensuring that the projector or monitor accurately locks to sync and displays a stable image. Second, ADSP corrects the signal waveform to create sharp rising and falling edges, ensuring a more stable and reliable image in systems with different signal sources or cable lengths. Whether signal losses and distortion are caused by long cable runs, variations in display graphic card outputs, or low sync levels from many laptop computers, ADSP significantly reduces sync related problems, improving signal compatibility with many digital display devices.
This item has been listed by a member of our worldwide community. Buying a brokered item like this is the perfect way to purchase hard to find equipment at a great price. All brokered item sales include a 48 hour quality inspection window. Once the item arrives, just let us know if you are unsatisfied- your purchase is guaranteed by UsedLighting.com!
- Inputs: Video on female BNC connectors; audio on captive screw connectors
- Outputs: Video on female BNC connectors; audio on captive screw connectors
- 300 MHz (-3 dB) RGB video bandwidth, fully loaded
- Extremely flat response
- ADSP - Advanced Digital Sync Processing technology
- Compatible with RGBHV, RGBS, RGsB, HDTV, component video, S-video, composite video, and unbalanced/balanced stereo audio
- Buffered I/O
- HVA models switch both balanced and unbalanced stereo audio
- Audio input gain and attenuation
- Audio output volume adjustment and muting
- Audio breakaway
- QS-FPC - QuickSwitch Front Panel Controller
- Front panel security lockout
- Front panel I/O buttons may be easily labeled with any Brother® P-touch labeler or included Extron label software
- View I/O mode
- Global presets
- RS-232 and RS-422 control port
- Control software
- Rack-mountable metal enclosure
- Highly reliable, energy-efficient internal universal power supply
Thinking of renting instead of purchasing? 4Wall Entertainment Lighting is a national leader in entertainment and theatrical lighting rentals. We feature five nationwide locations- Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Nashville, New York, and Washington DC- that provide lighting and rigging solutions for projects of any size. Request a rental quote on this item now and receive a response within one business day.
- (1) Extron Crosspoint 300 128 Matrix switcher
- (1) Power Cable
All shipping, insurance, and freight handling charges are the responsibility of buyer and are not included in the purchase price.
See what customers are saying about us.