This console was recently updated to 8GB of ram. It is in good working condition. A flight case, (2) Desk lights, and a dust cover is included.
The grandMA2 ultra-light features the full network performance of the grandMA2 series. All controls are at the same place as on the on bigger consoles.
With its 4,096 parameters and 6 DMX outputs the grandMA2 ultra-light is the perfect backup solution too. It brings all the features of the series 2 consoles to smaller shows and budgets, including intuitive and fast control of all lighting genres and the handling of an almost infinite number of presets, cues, pages, sequences and effects.
This item has been listed by a member of our worldwide community. Buying a brokered item like this is the perfect way to purchase hard to find equipment at a great price. All brokered item sales include a 48 hour quality inspection window. Once the item arrives, just let us know if you are unsatisfied- your purchase is guaranteed by UsedLighting.com!
- Real-time control for up to 65,536 parameters per session in connection with MA NPU (equivalent to 256 DMX universes)
- 4,096 HTP/LTP parameters
- 6 DMX outputs
- 1 internal TFT wide mode touchscreen (15.4" WXGA)
- 2 external TFT screens can be connected (UXGA, touchscreens accepted)
- 1 internal command screen - multi-touch (9" SVGA)
- 15 executor faders
- 2 etherCON connectors, 4 USB 2.0 connectors
- Motorized monitor wing
- 2 motorized A/B fader 100mm
- Individually backlit and dimmable silent (clickless) keys
Thinking of renting instead of purchasing? 4Wall Entertainment Lighting is a national leader in entertainment and theatrical lighting rentals. We feature five nationwide locations- Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Nashville, New York, and Washington DC- that provide lighting and rigging solutions for projects of any size. Request a rental quote on this item now and receive a response within one business day.
- (1) grandMA2 Ultra Light
- (2) Desk lights
- (1) Dust Cover
- (1) Flight Case
All shipping, insurance, and freight handling charges are the responsibility of buyer and are not included in the purchase price.