DescriptionNow project with high speed xenon strobe bursts in a standard ellipsoidal. The model ESM-DMX is a lightweight DMX strobe module that plugs easily into an ETC Source 4 ellipsoidal by simply switching end caps and attaching a lightweight (2.2 lbs) external power supply via a 3' plugable umbilical cable.Flash control signals come from a simple, low voltage Diversitronics Striker Remote or Strobe Runner or directly from a DMX control board.
Why buy from UsedLighting.com? Our owned inventory is made up of rental equipment from our parent company, 4Wall Entertainment. As a national leader in event rentals, 4Wall gear is constantly maintained by certified technicians. With seven nationwide locations, you can rest assured your purchase from UsedLighting.com is backed by unparallelled warranties and exceptional customer service.
- Featuring single flash, burst, variable intensity and variable rate
- DMX and analog control
- Small, light weight package (2.2 lbs.)
- Lamp life: 2 million flashes avg.; dependent on temp., rate,intensity and duty cycle; range 1,000,000 at max. continuous duty cycleto 10 million at 25% duty cycle
- Fast reccycle with 15 flashes/second
- Easy to install
- Replaceable quartz xenon lamp
- Operates from standard 120 Volt 50/60 Hz line voltage, specify - 240 if 240 volt 50/60 Hz operation required.
- Output 22 joules / flash
- Color temperature 5600 Deg K
- Microprocessor DMX-512 control on individual rates and intensities (2 channels)
- Digital assignment selector - systems of up to 256 strobes
- Power supply has 5-pin XLR connectors for DMX inputs/outputsaswell as modular analog inputs/outputs
- Auto recognition of control scheme
- Daisy-chain analog control compatible
- Self-resetting safety thermal switch (55 degrees C)
- Not phase sensitive
- Status indicator LED
- Valid DMX signal indicator LED
- Power on LED
- Can be used with Diversitronics Striker Remote and Strobe Runner or industry standard DMX controllers
- Power requirements: At 120V 2 fixtures/15Amp circuit. At 240V 4 fixtures/16 Amp circuit
- Power supply: 7"H x 5"W x 4"D (with bracket); 2.2 lbs. hanging weight
- Shipping weight: 9 lbs.
Thinking of renting instead of purchasing? 4Wall Entertainment Lighting is a national leader in entertainment and theatrical lighting rentals. We feature five nationwide locations- Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Nashville, New York, and Washington DC- that provide lighting and rigging solutions for projects of any size. Request a rental quote on this item now and receive a response within one business day.
- (1) Ellipsoidal Strobe Module
All shipping, insurance, and freight handling charges are the responsibility of buyer and are not included in the purchase price.
See what customers are saying about us.